- Data Controller
“Tnine Infotech LLP” a Limited Liability Partnership firm registered in India will be the controller of your personal data entered for the creation of your profile.
- User Profile
To create an account you provide your e-mail address, name, profile picture, and Google ID while signing up with Gmail.To avail of complete services of Crumblyy you will need to provide the required personal data, as highlighted in the signup/login page.Please do not provide any personal data that you consider sensitive and ought to be secret.
- Service Use
We receive personal data about you when you log into our mobile app and also when you avail of any services. Crumblyy shall use this data for business analytics, improving user experience, and to improve business and service strategy.Further
- The way we use your profile data depends on the Services you use. We do this to provide you better user experience, provide you better support, and personalize our Services (including ads and recommendations) more relevant and useful to you in accordance with our business model and revenue generation.
We place tailored ads – selected through data analytics of your personal data, both on and off the Crumblyy mobile app. You may opt out of interest-based ads, but not from seeing generic ads, the main source of our revenue to give this free service. By clicking on an ad you may share your user log information with the advertiser but not your profile data in Crumblyy. In case an advertising partner collects personal data from you, we seek to contractually ensure that the advertisers obtains your explicit, opt-in consent before collecting the data.
- We analyze your personal data and app usage pattern in order to provide you with better user experience, drive membership growth and include more third party services.
- Any survey conducted by us for gathering additional information is purely voluntary.
Crumblyy constantly monitors data logs and server activities to prevent security breaches, and vulnerabilities. Users must use security features available through our Services. We use encryptions to keep your data safe and try to maintain highest level of security. However, Crumblyy cannot warrant that user data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards through illegal means. We will follow action as mandated by Indian law when such criminal breach occurs and will not be liable for any negligence in the event of such criminal act.
- Legal Disclosures
Crumblyy is legally bound to share information about you with an authority or government enforcement agencies when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to
- investigate, prevent, or act against suspected or actual illegal or criminal activities
- enforce your agreement to abide by User Agreement, and Policies
- investigate and defend ourselves against specific third-party claims or allegations,
- protect the integrity and security of the service of Crumblyy
- protect the rights and safety of the Members and personnel of Crumblyy
We will try to notify users about such legal demands for their personal data by an authority when we feel it appropriate in our judgment, unless prevented by law or a specific court order or when the request is urgent.
- Change in Control or Sale
- Data Retention Obligations
Crumblyy will retain your profile data till your user account is open. The data will be deleted within 30 days of account closure, unless required by law or authorities for cases specified in Clause 11. Analytics and statistical results are retained for aggregate anonymous data analytics in future.
Updates on 15th December 2017