We all list down our New Year’s resolutions but the next morning, we drop the plan of performing things.
Before 2019 approaches us, Let’s go back to our old school days and make a vision board of New Year’s Resolutions in 2019.
If quitting thought strikes to your mind, remember that baby steps lead you to success.
Set some realistic goals, be specific and set a period of time to reach your goals.
Track your New Year’s Resolutions in 2019 until you achieve them.
In the end, of the year your actions would bestow uttermost happiness to your soul.
Slay your New Year’s Resolutions in 2019 with these motivational quotes.
Reminder: This year quitting is not an option for you.
1. Don’t apply filters on your photos! It won’t do justice to your natural beauty.
Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”– Sophia Loren
2. Give your fingers rest from scrolling through phone and initiate a conversation with the members around.
Your cell phone has already replaced your watch, alarm clock, and calendar. Don’t let it replace your family.” – Anonymous
3. Take a (most-awaited) solo trip to another city.
Wherever you travel to, appreciate the culture and beauty of the place.”- Lailah Gifty Akita
4. Try shopping ban challenge to rethink on your consumption habits.
If you don’t challenge yourself, you will never realize what you can become.”- Anonymous
5. I’ll take a break from
screen and stretch my body.
Life is healthy, but lifestyle makes it unhealthy.” – Amit Kalantri
6. This year less junk food and more salad.
By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful!” – Steve Maraboli
7. To get fit in your favorite old pair of jeans.
It is not how fast or how far, but how often you run that makes you a real runner.” – Toni Sorenson
8. Let your fingers dance on those guitar’s strings.
Music . . . can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable.” – Leonard Bernstein
9. Carry an extra water bottle to keep yourself hydrated.
You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.” – Rumi
10. Get yourself involved in social service by donating your clothes.
The greatest good you can do for another
is not just shareyour riches, but reveal to them their own.” – Benjamin Disraeli
11. Replace your
chairdrobe to wardrobe.
I do believe sometimes discipline is very important. I’m not just lying around like a lazy cow all the time.” – Bjork
12. Some childhood dreams were undiscovered but now we have a magical door called YouTube.
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”- Henry Ford
13. Write random ideas to turn yourself into wizard with words.
Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.” – Louis L’Amour
14. I will not be a slave of this society
Think BIG and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferriss
15. Buy a pedometer to monitor your calories and steps.
If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.”– Fred Devito
16. Grudges slower down your progress.
Allow yourself to be proud of yourself and all the progress you’ve made. Especially the progress that no one else can see.”- Anonymous
17. Repeat after me, Fear cannot stop me.
Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it… that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.” – Dale Carnegie
18. Climb your difficulties to reach your goals.
Clear visions and positive goals, leads to positive actions and purposeful life.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
19. Add more value to your resume by learning a new language.
To have another language is to possess a second soul.” – Charlemagne
20. Comfort zones won’t help you to move mountains.
If you want to change you have to be willing to be uncomfortable.” Anonymous
21. Whether recovering from depression or finding peace, meditation will show you the way.
Meditation is the secret of all growth in spiritual life and knowledge.” – James Allen
22. Defuse smoking triggers.
Firstwe form habits then they form us. Conquer your bad habits, or they’ll eventually conquer you.”- Dr. Rob Gilbert
23. Acknowledge your growth.
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
24. Wake up early to invest extra time
on your dreams.
The time is now. Stop hitting the snooze button on your life.” – Mel Robbins
25. Polish the skills you have.
There is no challenge more challenging than the challenge to improve yourself.” – Anonymous
26. I will invest where my priorities are.
Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” – James W. Frick
27. A vow to achieve your resolutions.
If you flee from the things you fear, there’s no resolution.” – Chuck Palahniuk
It’s the right time of the year to make some effective changes in your life. Shock your body and brain by committing any of these New year’s resolutions to live by in 2019.
Team Crumblyy sends you the biggest slice of happiness and good luck for this coming year.
So, what are your resolutions? Share with us in the comments section below.