Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate. – Jo Brand
Who doesn’t love chocolates?
But with its bad reputation of causing weight gain or making our teeth decay, we feel guilty after consuming it.
A piece of chocolate contains a lot of antioxidants. The higher the cocoa content, as in dark chocolate, the more benefits it posses. It may also contain less fat and sugar, but it is important to check the label.
There are a number of health benefits that are associated with a sweet and delicious treat which you will be pleased to hear.
Now there is no need to feel guilty about having that little treat from time to time!
Happy World Chocolate Day!
- Choose quality over quantity.
- Cocoa should be 60% or higher in the chocolate.
- Eating it during pregnancy may benefit fetal growth – for more info visit medicalnewstoday.com
- Eating it is good for heart health.
- It Could Be the Sweet Key to Concentration.
- It protects us from UV rays.